About Dolphin Quays
Dolphin Quays offers 104 spacious apartments in a wide range of layouts. It is a prestigious block directly overlooking Poole’s beautiful natural harbour.
Although construction was completed in 2004 and many units were sold off-plan, re-sales do come to the market from time to time. The enviable location, the generous apartment sizes, their security and convenient parking ensure that prices achieved are invariably higher than other residential blocks in Poole.
Capital values vary within the scheme, largely dependent on the extent of waterside views available from the individual apartment. Those with direct front-line views of the Harbour attract significant premiums, and balconies and roof terraces add value and desirability. Fortunately, the layout of Dolphin Quays ensures that many apartments have at least partial water views, and most front-facing units offer outside space.
Its location and quality ensure that Dolphin Quays continues to appeal to buyers from across the country. Some choose Dolphin Quays as a holiday or weekend home, but many others choose to retire to the area. Dolphin Quays offers an enviable quality of life in an enjoyable and accessible location.
A significant number of apartments within Dolphin Quays are owned as investments, let out on sub-tenancies varying in duration from four days to twelve months.
Sub-lettings can only be undertaken in accordance with Regulations which are set out elsewhere in this website. Sub-tenants are bound by the terms of their landlord’s lease. It is imperative that landlords provide full details of adult occupants and vehicle registration numbers to the concierge team in order to maintain security. Holiday lettings are permitted, but owners must comply with specific Regulations to preserve the amenity of all residents.
Dolphin Quays is popular with professional occupiers and rental values generally exceed the prevailing levels elsewhere in the Town. Poole is fortunate in accommodating a surprising number of head offices. Sunseeker International, Animal Clothing, Lush, Bank of New York Mellon, and Barclays Bank all have significant offices in the Town, and Dolphin Quays is within a short walking distance of each.
Transport links are also conveniently within walking distance. Poole’s railway, coach and bus stations are immediately adjacent to the shopping area, and offer direct services to Weymouth, Bournemouth, Southampton and London.
Dolphin Quays offers a comprehensive range of facilities to its residents, including:
- Prestigious double-height reception area with 24-hour concierge;
- Good security, with comprehensive CCTV and regular nightly patrols;
- Secure parking for every apartment in an access-controlled multi-storey car park, linked directly to the main building;
- Card-controlled access to external entrances and security keys to each apartment;
- Lifts to all levels, with convenient level access throughout;
- Balconies to many apartments;
- Independent gas central heating to each property;
- High-quality fitted kitchens with Miele appliances;
- Secure communal bicycle store;
- Communal refuse and recycling facilities;
- Communal TV and Satellite system;
- Fire alarm system throughout communal areas, and smoke detectors to individual apartments;
- Movement-activated communal lighting.